Watershed Health Outcomes Tracker
Welcome to the Watershed Health Outcomes Project Tracker, sponsored by the Peaks to People Water Fund. This Project Tracker enables implementers, landowners and funders to track proposed and funded work to improve forest health and protect water in the Cache la Poudre and Big Thompson watersheds in Northern Colorado.
To learn more about Peaks to People Water Fund, please visit our homepage at https://peakstopeople.org.
- Peaks to People Water Fund Project Selection Process/How to apply for funding
- How to add a project to the Peaks to People Watershed Health Outcomes Tracker
- Peaks to People's Colorado Big Thompson Priority Treatment Map
- Peaks to People Full Priority Treatment Map
- How to Register for access to the Watershed Health Outcomes Tracker
Note: Select ‘Private Individual’ for Organization
STEP 2: Go to your email within 7 days and verify your account to activate. If the email doesn’t arrive check your spam or bulk inbox folders for an email from email@example.com
STEP 3: Log in at: https://keystone.sitkatech.com/Account/LogOn
STEP 4: Select Peaks to People Water Fund at: https://keystone.sitkatech.com/User/Home
Home page photo courtesy of Maelly Oropeza, Larimer County Conservation Corps